Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Arch is a development board which has advantages of mbed and Arduino. You can program board with mbed C/C++ SDK libraries.Also board has the same pin mapping with Arduino, so you can use a lot of shield with this board. Also Grove connectors, USB host/device connection, and Ethernet connection is available on the board.
Note: Board has same pin mapping only with Arduino. Board doesn't support to be programmed with Arduino IDE. So, you can't use shield libraries directly.
- Board is mbed supported, so it can be used with a lot of libraries and ready codes.
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- Online development tools support
- Available with 3.3V compatible Arduino Shields
- Grove connectors
- CMSIS DAP compiler
- USB virtual serial port for communication
- Drag-n-drop programming
- NXP LPC11U24 microcontroller
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0 core
- Clock speed up to 100MHz
- 512KB Flash, 64KB RAM
- USB, 2 SPI, 4 UART and 2 I2C connections are available.