- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
This board has MTK3339 chipset on it. You can add GPS functionallity to Arduino or other microcontroller boards.
This 66 channel GPS module has a 10 Hz update rate. It draws 20 mA of current when navigating. It can operates with 3.3V or 5V supply voltage, thanks to the regulator on the board. Optionally, you can make it quicker to connect it to the sattelites in powering up by supplying the RTC (real time clock) circuitry. You can supply the RTC by inserting a CR1220 battery to it. The LED on the board goes on and off per second when searching sattelite; it's period changes by 15 seconds when connected. You can increase the sensitivity by connecting an external antenna through u.FL antenna connector. The board can make datalogging in long time periods, up to 16 hours, in it's internal memory.
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz update rate, 66 channel.
- Low power consumption - 20 mA current draw (almost the half of most GPSs').
- RTC battery connector.
- Built-in datalogging.
- Pulse per second output when GPS connected.
- Internal antenna + external antenna connection opportunity through u.FL connector.
- Power and satellite connection status indicator LEDs.
- Dimensions: 25.5 mm x 35 mm x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 8.5 gr