Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (6)
- Suggestion Box
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s ±30 A ACS714 Hall effect-based linear current sensor. This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 30 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (185 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
- Designed for bidirectional input current from -30 A to 30 A (though the robust sensor IC can survive up to five times the overcurrent condition).
- Conductive path internal resistance is typically 1.2 mΩ, and the PCB is made with 2-oz copper, so very little power is lost in the board.
- Use of a Hall effect sensor means the IC is able to electrically isolate the current path from the sensor’s electronics (up to 2.1 kV RMS), which allows the sensor to be inserted anywhere along the current path and to be used in applications that require electrical isolation.
- 80 kHz bandwidth that can optionally be decreased by adding a capacitor across the board pins marked “filter”.
- High accuracy and reliability: typical total output error of ±1.5% at room temperature with factory calibration, an extremely stable output offset voltage, and almost zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Automotive-grade operating temperature range of -40°C to 150°C.
- Current Sensitivity: 0.066V/A(Vcc=5V)
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 4.5V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 5.5V
- Supply Current: 13mA
- Dimensions: 1.77x2.03 cm
- Weight: 1.3 gr