- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Skywalker 80A ESC – Brushless Motor Controller Module
Skywalker 80A ESC enables you to drive your brushless motors conveniently and safely. This brushless motor driver can provide up to 80A continuously and 100A for 10 secs. It also has a switching mode BEC (voltage regulator) circuit to power your flight controller and/or RC remote. This module can be used with RC helicopter and plane motors. It can also be used with drones, but we highly recommend you to flash BLHeli software and using damped light mode. For detailed information, you can check the guide provided in the documents section.
Skywalker 80A ESC – Brushless Motor Controller Module Technical Specs:
- Output: 80A continuously, 100A for 10 seconds max.
- Input: 2-6S Li-Po, 5-18 cells NiMH (6V – 25.2V)
- BEC: 5A / 5V switch mode BEC circuit.
- Throttle refresh rate: 50Hz - 432Hz (with default software)
- Maximum speed: 210000 rpm for 2 poles BLM, 70000 rpm for 6 poles, 35000 rpm for 12 poles (BLM=BrushLess Motor)
- Dimensions: 86mm x 38mm x 12mm
- Weight: 82g
Skywalker 80A ESC – Brushless Motor Controller Module Features:
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration function: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
Documents and Useful Links: