- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
You can use Lipo batteries to power your RC toys, mobile robots and all other projects.
- Voltage: 7.4V (2S)
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- C rating: 25C continuous, 50C burst (10 sec.)
- T plug connector
- Weight: 88 gr.
- Dimensions: 85x34x18 (mm)
Important Safety Warnings
- Lithium polymer battery packs may explode and cause fire if misuse or defective. We require all lithium polymer battery pack buyers must be professionals and have capability to handle emergency.
- When charging battery pack, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave battery pack and charger on the wood material or carpet and unattended.
- Never charge batteries unattended.
- Must keep batteries away from children.
- Never make wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging battery packs. Always double check polarity of battery's connector to make sure red wire to red wire and black wire to black wire.
- Do not mix and use old batteries and new batteries, or batteries with different brand names.
- Do not discharge battery to a level below 3V per cell under load. Deep discharge below 3V per cell can deteriorate battery performance.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
- Charge the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don't use it.