Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3.00 pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (18)
- Suggestion Box
This battery is specially designed for mBot robots. It has the special connector for mBot and fits perfectly in the housing on the robot. It can be charged over the USB cable when plugged into mBot.
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 950mAh
- C rating: 25C continuous, 50C burst (10sec)
- Weight: 217gr
- Dimensions: 53x30x11mm
- mBot compatible JST-PH connector.
Important Safety Warnings
- Lithium polymer battery packs may explode and cause fire if misuse or defective. We require all lithium polymer battery pack buyers must be professionals and have capability to handle emergency.
- When charging battery pack, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave battery pack and charger on the wood material or carpet and unattended.
- Never charge batteries unattended.
- Must keep batteries away from children.
- Never make wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging battery packs. Always double check polarity of battery's connector to make sure red wire to red wire and black wire to black wire.
- Do not mix and use old batteries and new batteries, or batteries with different brand names.
- Do not discharge battery to a level below 3V per cell under load. Deep discharge below 3V per cell can deteriorate battery performance.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
- Charge the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don't use it.