- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
3.7V 590mAh Li-Po Battery (Lithium Polymer Battery) - Without Socket
The term Li-Po emerged with the abbreviation of Lithium Polymer batteries. It is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that uses a polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid electrolyte. In addition to having a high discharge capacity, it is quite light. It is widely used in RC vehicles and robotic projects. It is used in electric bicycles, smart phones, tablets, laptops and even cars.
Li-Po Battery Usage Areas:
- In RC vehicles
- In robotic projects
- On electric bikes
- On smartphones
- In tablets
- On laptops
- Airsoft hobby guns
- Measuring devices etc. widely used in the fields.
Li-Po Battery Technical Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 590mAh
- Dimensions: 30x40x5.2mm
- Weight: 12.20g
What are the advantages of Li-Po batteries?
- Li-Po batteries can produce much more current than NiCd and NiMH batteries.
- Their usage times are longer than NiCd and NiMH batteries.
- They can be produced in the desired shape and size.
- Electrolyte leakage is unlikely.
How many types of lithium batteries are there?
- Lithium Polymer Battery: It has less charge density. It can create a place of use advantage according to the user's needs.
- Lithium Titanate Battery: It is designed to be used in nano technology. Thanks to the high current, it can be charged very quickly and can be recharged 25 thousand times during its lifetime.
Products that can be used together:
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları