- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
This as an amazing product able to pilot 4 of 25 A brushless motors on the one board!
25 A Electronic speed control (Motor Driver) provides you to drive your brushless motors conveniently and safely. This brushles motor driver modul can provide 25 A current continuously and 30 A for max. 10 seconds. It is possible to drive 2 - 12 brushless motor on 210000 rpm - 350000 rpm. Additionally, as the safety mod feature, whereever the throttle lever is, the motor will not start at the first moment.
- Quatro ESC: Possible to pilot 4 brushless motors from only one board.
- Output: The module can draw 30 A continuously, 40 A for max 10 seconds.
- Input power: 2 - 3S LiPo Battery, 5 to 9 cells NiMH
- BEC: 2 A / 5 V linear mod BEC
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM.(BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 68 x 25 x 8 mm
- Weight: 37 g
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration function: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.